Thursday, July 14, 2011

BREYERFEST IS TOMORROW!

Haven't posted a blog in a while so I thought I would write one since my DeviantArt account isn't cooperating with me at this time! Anyway, my youtube channel has all my updates (www.youtube.com/user/TwixBreyerStables) about Breyerfest and Model Horse related matters!


Tomorrow I am getting up at 7:30 and leaving no latter than 8:30 with my friend who is meeting us at our hotel we are staying at in a different town.

On Saturday, I am heading over to the CHIN (Clarion-Holiday Inn North) to look at getting some new models for my collection and picking up a Glossy Autumn that I am purchasing there~!

That is all of the updates I really have at the moment! Questions? Comments? Leave your comment or question below and I will get back to you the next time I log in! :D

~Twix

No comments:

Post a Comment